Sunday, January 2, 2011

Custom Orders

I was very busy before Christmas sewing up lots of fun custom orders.  
Below are some pictures of some of my favorites.

These are a few of the popular owl shirts that I made.  All together I think that I made 10 different owl shirts, each time perfecting it a little more.

This is one of the 4 Christmas dresses that I made.  I loved all of them but in all of the craziness of the season, I forgot to take more pictures.
These pants had to be one of my favorite custom orders. My friend Kim ordered these pajama pants for her aunt and uncle and I sewed the letters on.  They turned out really cute.  I also did a lot of shirts like this with kids names spelled out in fabric.

Along with all of these I made lots of custom I Spy Bags and sewed many snack bag sets for stockings.  I loved all of the custom orders but I am glad that things had slowed down a little bit and I have time to sew some of my own projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment