Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Spy Bags

Handmade I Spy Bags provide hours of fun for your inquisitive little one!

Each I Spy Bag features durable fleece fabric, a clear vinyl window in front, a printed list of contents on back, and is filled with over 25 unique treasures for your little one to discover.

I first made I Spy Bags for my kids and they quickly became a favorite toy to bring along on road trips and to restaurants, or simply while hanging out at the house.





Overall size is 7" x 7" with a 3" x 3" window on the front, and a 3" x 3" contents list on back. Bags are hand sewn and double-stitched to ensure against breakage.

Customization is available (for an extra $3). Include the letters of your child's name, a special theme, a favorite charm or trinket, or a souvenir from a family vacation. Please email me with questions or customization requests.

I Spy Bags are $15


No comments:

Post a Comment