Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Aprons and Pot Holders

Wouldn't you love to cook dinner with this cute apron on?? I made this apron for my best friend Kristen for Christmas. Thankfully she took a photo of it, so I could share.

The apron is very cute and flirty with a bow in the back. It can be made it any fabric in a women's size small, medium, or large. The apron is $22 and I can make matching pot holders to go with it for another $7

I am going to try and be better about posting more of my sewing projects on here. If you ever see anything that you like, just email me. I am a frequent visitor to the fabric stores, so if you have something in mind, I am sure that I can find the perfect fabric for you (I might already have it in my stash!).

1 comment:

  1. http://hubpages.com/hub/Aprons-Return-to-the-Kitchen
    -can you make an apron with wider straps like these vintage ones above? i think velcro on the straps for terry cloths (for wiping hands or burping babies) would be a great addition. then you would need to sew terry cloths with the other side of the velcro on them so they stick together...and a big pocket would great too. you often see chefs with the towel over their shoulder but it would be nice for me if it would stay in place. how much extra would that cost?

    ReplyDelete